Hillside-Inspired Pizza Pies
Take and Bake Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place oven-friendly cardboard tray and pizza in oven and bake for 15-18 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cut to desired slices and enjoy.
In 2001, Hillside Pizza began as an innovative fundraising company. As of February, 2018, community groups have raised nearly $500,000 selling our delicious pizzas. We've continued this mission of community involvement through our frozen pizza line. Every time you purchase a HIP Pie (Hillside Inspired Pizza Pie) we donate 50 cents to a local education group, agricultural trust, or international environmental movement. With our new line of HIP Pies (Hillside Inspired Pizza Pies) 50 cents from each HIP Pie will support our employment of differently abled adults.
Since implementing our new frozen pizza line in September 2015, sales of HIP Pies raised $500, which we donated to the Kestrel Land Trust of Hampshire County and the Franklin Land Trust of Franklin County. We look forward to continuing to help with the preservation of the valley's beautiful farm land in the upcoming year!
EAT, ENJOY AND SUPPORT!
Quality Ingredients… Delicious Pizza
Our pizzas are handmade locally in small batches, with only the finest all natural and organic ingredients.
No additives, GMOs or preservatives are ever used.
Are you a retailer interested in carrying HIP Pies? Please send us a message through our Contact Form!
Find our Frozen Products at:
- Amherst: All Things Local, Atkin's, Atkin's North Amherst
- Florence: Coopers Corner
- Hadley: North Hadley Market
- Northampton: River Valley Market
- Great Barrington: Guido’s Fresh Marketplace
- Pittsfield: Guido’s Fresh Marketplace
- Deerfield: Atlas Farmstand
- Orange: North Quabbin Coop
- Sunderland: Millstone Market
- Brattleboro: The Brattleboro Co-op
- Keene: Monadnock Coop