Hillside Inspired Pizza Pies
Prompted by our successes in our fundraising and restaurant ventures, in 2014, we expanded our frozen pizza line and increased our emphasis on vocational training opportunities for students and graduates of the I.N.S.P.i.R.E School.
With our new line of frozen HIP Pies (Hillside Inspired Pizza Pies) in stores, 50 cents from each HIP Pie goes to employment of differently-abled adults.
EAT, ENJOY AND SUPPORT!
Our pizzas are handmade locally in small batches, with only the finest all natural and organic ingredients.
Where to find us:
- Amherst: Atkins Market (North Amherst and South Amherst)
- Florence: Cooper’s Corner
- Hadley: North Hadley Market
- Northampton: River Valley Market
- Great Barrington: Guido’s Fresh Marketplace
- Pittsfield: Guido’s Fresh Marketplace
- Deerfield: Atlas Farmstand
- Orange: North Quabbin Coop
- Sunderland: Millstone Market
- Brattleboro: The Brattleboro Co-op
- Keene: Monadnock Co-op